How To Cook The Ultimate Steak
1) Thaw steak in the refrigerator overnight then leave on the kitchen counter 30 minutes before cooking.
2) Place steak in a platter with paper towels to wipe off excess moisture.
3) Place 1 tablespoon of oil or butter in a hot pan preferably cast iron. Carefully place your steak and sear for 60 seconds per side for rare and 90 seconds per side for medium rare.
4) Let steak rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
5) After slicing, sprinkle premium maldon salt to your steak.
6) Enjoy your steak with the caramelized onions and garlic confit.